Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Back from CAMP,quite tiring.
Ice breaking was ok ,but the amazing race just suxs.Shouted at them every traffic light ,maybe they think that they own the road walk so slow .Maybe my shout got no use cause my voice reach the highest limit is still soft. Fang ning shout like hell oso no use,until when i am horned twice by cars my group wake up.Why din the car kill me , they should not horned , they should just run me down .1 of my group member ask me had my voice break .Dont knw hw to ans him...

2nd day got pt in the morning ,skip pt went for breakfast cause need to prepare activity cycle.
Took me 1 hr to set up, all groups played surprising all of the groups manage the complete It in 5 min , i tio shock than finally came up a plan to waste time,ask them to challange the other group .
My own group came last.Since still raining cant do anything so i sat with them wanted to tell them bout the skit .Than they said that they had finish the script , i am totally shocked!Nothing to say .Without my help they actually plan a skit .Let me have a new thinking of them
During the skit planning i found out that my groups make cally cry .Bring them to the parade square in front of the HOD room and @$#%@ them.My thinking of them change again.... Than let them try out their skit .Prepare the BBQ pit ,totally burn of my right hand . Fan the chacoal with the plate. Din really eat at all during the dinner cause no one came over to take over the groups I/Cs .Campfire as usual nothing to say.Have the supper than went up , bath change. Came down again have night BBQ as supper.Than walk to basketball court with alvin soh see stars ,than suddenly saw a very special star .The star was moving at high speed than dissapear , it was a SHOOTING STAR ! The first time i saw it , than Guojing say cannot be than kelly say there is some shooting star near by our sch area.
Than walk back to eat the BBQ supper again.We eat eat eat than when wan to go back sleep , CIs finish their bath and came to eat.than their sting ray and sotong gone ,cause jeremy teng finish them .Kelly mdm act cartoon sia.Damn funny la
Last day i wake up at 4 brush teeth than when back sleep ,when wake up 5.45am shock,all the guys all haven wake up .Guan liang wake up tell me on all the light wake everyone up while he go wake up the camper.Half of the male NCOs never brush teeth hahaha.Pt boring la.Push ups kill me cause my wrist is injured.Breakfast folo by Grand finale still ok . I am already half dead because of my wrist la.
Area cleaning ,They tell me carry spars than i dont feel like,but still go carry la.After the trip i still ok , but 2nd trip with sharon cant take it anymore. When i walk near the field already jeremy lim came and help me.Breakcamp ,Went green eat .159 and 162 home.Reach home on computer than eat dinner and sleep till today 7.30 am ,din off the com .lucky my mother dont knw.

No comments: