Sunday, April 27, 2008

Today receive quite a number of birthday wishes (better than last ,year one oni forgot liao)
The 1st msg of the day was receive at
9.24am Soo Ern
11.05am Cally
11.27am Li Zhi
4.55pm Kevin
4.56pm Alvin
5.50pm Jeremy Teng

Ok, today was a normal day ,I have textbooks and Handphone to accompany me through out the day.Kevin is too bo liao and call me and talk to me for 5 sec and he told me 3 word 'hello, happy birthday bitch byeee' humm just nice 5 sec.lol.
The person who wakes me up so early as usual is soo ern always wake me up so early on sunday ,i wonder why.At least better than last time 8 am plus.
Today u make my day by Smsing me the whole day since by waking me up in the morning and senting me back to sleep in the night .We sent a total of 129 MESSAGES today !!!

No comments: