Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine day Special

Both side of Valentine - Devil and Angel
DEVIL-

No happy ending


You left me,
Happy endings gone forever more,
I'm not pretending.
No hope, no love, no glory,
No Happy Ending.
This is the way that we love,
Like it's forever.
To live the rest of our life,
But not together.
All the fun we had,
I never had regret,
All the promises we made,
Wont be forgotten,
Let time fly,
because what is done is done.
You are the reason for my tear drops.


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
ANGEL-

Hold me Tight


I will carry you
Be your strength
And pull you through
Reach for me
And take my hand
We will pray
And we will stand
In our little world
Crying out for peace
Let your heart be strong
For when i am weak
You will carry me.

No comments: